Donate to ROMP

ROMP is a tax-exempt, non profit public charity, and all contributions are tax deductible in accordance with IRS Code 501(c)(3) and under section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi). EIN: 20-2603927.

Other Ways to Contribute

Many people ask ROMP for ways in which they can contribute to ROMP beyond the usual and appreciated monthly and annual donations. Please fill out the form for the items that interest you and someone from the ROMP team will be in touch to discuss next steps.